- Buy Adobe Framemaker 9 (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Discount - Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Download Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
|Living Lands & Waters need Volunteers!!!|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Rick Martin|
|Wednesday, 25 June 2008 05:22|
Living Lands & Waters is spearheading an effort to clean up the debris that has washed into the Cedar River following the recent flood. Urgent assistance is needed in order to capture the refuse before the river returns to its normal level.
Volunteers can choose to come out on one of two shifts (9am-Noon, 1pm-4pm) or work all day. Specifically, LL&W is hoping employers will allow groups of employees to assist during work hours. LL&W is hoping to have 25-30 volunteers a day - all of whom must be able-bodied and at least 18 years of age.
"We are hoping to draw on some of our past volunteers to come out and assist. Wereally need the help. We wouldn't ask if we didn't," says LL&W president and founder Chad Pregracke.
LL&W plans to coordinate cleanups until July 12th, depending on the progress made. To sign up individually or as a group, please register at www.livinglandsandwaters.org. Registration will open at Noon on Wednesday, June 25th. This site will also have other pertinent information such as driving directions, instructions on what to wear, what to bring, what will be provided and what to expect. For last minute registrations or other questions, please contact Tammy Becker at 309-236-0725.
Tags See All Tags