- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 9.95$ iPhone: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Download Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Discount - 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics (en)
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
|Living Lands & Waters need Volunteers!!!|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Rick Martin|
|Wednesday, 25 June 2008 05:22|
Living Lands & Waters is spearheading an effort to clean up the debris that has washed into the Cedar River following the recent flood. Urgent assistance is needed in order to capture the refuse before the river returns to its normal level.
Volunteers can choose to come out on one of two shifts (9am-Noon, 1pm-4pm) or work all day. Specifically, LL&W is hoping employers will allow groups of employees to assist during work hours. LL&W is hoping to have 25-30 volunteers a day - all of whom must be able-bodied and at least 18 years of age.
"We are hoping to draw on some of our past volunteers to come out and assist. Wereally need the help. We wouldn't ask if we didn't," says LL&W president and founder Chad Pregracke.
LL&W plans to coordinate cleanups until July 12th, depending on the progress made. To sign up individually or as a group, please register at www.livinglandsandwaters.org. Registration will open at Noon on Wednesday, June 25th. This site will also have other pertinent information such as driving directions, instructions on what to wear, what to bring, what will be provided and what to expect. For last minute registrations or other questions, please contact Tammy Becker at 309-236-0725.
Tags See All Tags