- Buy Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC (en)
- Download JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Discount - Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Buy OEM Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
|Living-learning communities immerse students in subjects|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Hawkeye Caucus|
|Tuesday, 18 September 2012 13:22|
It’s one thing to study a subject in college; it’s another to live it 24/7.
That’s the opportunity provided to University of Iowa first- and second-year undergraduate students through more than 15 living-learning communities. There are communities for students majoring in education, health sciences, journalism, engineering, business, arts and pre-med, among others.
Students in these communities often take many of the same classes, live together in resident halls, study together and have access to a range of tailored programs and faculty support to help make sure they succeed.
Being part of a living-learning community is also fun. Students form a bond and, after the books are put away for the day, often take part in social activities, whether it’s attending a film, holding game nights or going out for ice cream.
DID YOU KNOW?
There are living-learning communities for just about everyone at the UI, including BizHawks; Explore. Dream. Discover. Experience; Global Village; Health Sciences Community; Spectrum House; and Women in Science & Engineering.
FYILearn more about the UI’s living-learning communities at http://fye.uiowa.edu/admitted-
Tags See All Tags