- Discount - Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,es,sv)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- 69.95$ Adobe Flash CS3 Professional cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Buy Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Discount - TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 (en)
|Local 3rd Grade Student Takes Flight|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Brittany Marietta|
|Friday, 04 October 2013 15:29|
What a Day!
3rd Grader To Enjoy Private Flight Over QC, Secret Tour of Historic Bettendorf Mansion
What: Rivermont 3rd Grader to take private flight over QC as part of “Headmaster for a Day”
When: Wednesday, 10/9 – 10:00 a.m.
Where: QC International Airport (Moline) & Rivermont Collegiate campus (1821 Sunset Drive, Bettendorf)
Aidan Sears, 3rd Grade student at Rivermont Collegiate, will take to the skies next Wednesday with Rivermont Headmaster Todd Zachary! Aidan will be taking a ride in a private plane above the Quad Cities and, if weather permits, will even have the opportunity to help steer the plane.
This special day was purchased last spring by Aidan’s parents, Melissa and Jim Sears, at Rivermont Collegiate’s annual Auction and Dinner fundraiser. This “Headmaster for a Day” item is always popular at the event! A retired Air Force Colonel, Rivermont’s new Headmaster Todd Zachary will take Aidan on an unforgettable ride. After the flight, the two will return to Rivermont, where Aidan will enjoy lunch with teachers and sit in on an Upper School class or two. Aidan will also tour hidden rooms, tunnels, and passageways of the historic Bettendorf Mansion on the Rivermont campus.The plane will take off at approximately 10:00 a.m. from Quad City International Airport. Aidan, Mr. Zachary, and the pilot will be in the air for about an hour.
Tags See All Tags