- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 199.95$ Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 cheap oem
- 299.95$ Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR (en,fr,de,it,pl,es,cs,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Buy OEM Corel Digital Studio 2010
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
|Local Chiropractor raising donations for the Children’s Therapy of the QC|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Quad City Spine Clinic|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 15:56|
Moline, Illinois – Local entrepreneur is helping bring awareness and raise funds for the Children’s Therapy of the Quad Cities.
Dr. Rebecca Bravard is a chiropractic physician and the owner and operator of the Quad City Spine Clinic (QCSC) in Moline, Illinois. Dr. Bravard chose chiropractic as a second career. After serving in the Army for twelve years as a combat medic and Black Hawk helicopter crew chief, she herself had debilitating back pain and foot pain. After trying the medical model for a long period of time, her condition was progressively getting worse. Out of desperation, she tried chiropractic and had immediate results on her first visit. She instantly knew this was her calling, and six months later she moved to Davenport, Iowa to begin her pre-requisites for Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2001.
The Quad City Spine Clinic, says Dr. Bravard, has been giving back, since she opened her doors in 2008. We have a great promotion for new patients. If you donate $40 towards the Children’s Therapy of the Quad Cities, then you in turn will receive a complimentary consultation, history, exam, one set of x-rays (if needed), and a report of findings. This is a service well over the donation price.
The Children’s Therapy of the Quad Cities is an important establishment in our area. They offer medical rehabilitation therapy services to children with developmental disabilities and developmental delays. No child is denied because of financial difficulties and over half of the children don’t have the resources. Our goal at the Quad City Spine Clinic is to raise $1,000 for the Children’s Therapy of the QC. Please help us. We have donated thousands of dollars toward many different local charities through philanthropic promotions. It is important to give back to our community and this one way we are doing our part.
The Quad City Spine Clinic can be found on the web at www.quadcityspine.com or contacted at 309-764-7272.
Contact: Brandy at the Quad City Spine Clinic
Address: 1523 47th Ave. Suite 2, Moline, Illinois 61265
Tags See All Tags