- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Buy BeLight Software Printfolio MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- Buy OEM openPim
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
|LOCAL CHURCH CONNECTION HOSTS NEIGHBORHOOD PARTY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SCHOOL SUPPLY GIVEAWAY|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jason Holtgrewe|
|Friday, 22 July 2011 14:09|
On August 5th, 2011, Connection Church throws a party. In effort to build neighborhood community and to help kids in need, Connection will host a Block Party featuring free food, fun games, an outdoor movie, and a school supply giveaway.
At 7pm the party begins with free food and exciting games for the whole family. Two inflatable bounce houses, a dunk tank, as well as other games will provide children a fun and safe place to play. Walking tacos, fruit, and snow cones will be available for free to eat.
At 9pm the movie will start. An award-wining DreamWorks Animation film will be shown outside on the lawn. People are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs to sit on while enjoying the movie.
Besides having fun, the Block Party will be an opportunity to give school supplies to children in need. Quad City families in need of supplies can come to the party and pick up a backpack and some classroom essentials. For those who want to donate money towards this effort, stop by Connection’s Food Pantry on Tuesdays from 9am-1pm. The Food Pantry is located at 4373 State Street, Bettendorf, which is also the location of the party.
Jason Holtgrewe, a pastor at Connection, believes the Block Party is a great way to help those in need. “Not only is this party a way to bring neighbors together for a little fun, it’s also an opportunity to be there for others,” says Jason. “There are more families in our city than we realize who need support in meeting the financial demands of another school year.”
Tags See All Tags