- Download Vmware Workstation 10
- 19.95$ Roxio Copy & Convert 3 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version) (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap DivX Pro 7 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy Corel WinDVD Pro 11 (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Discount - SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
|LOCAL CHURCH CONNECTION HOSTS NEIGHBORHOOD PARTY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SCHOOL SUPPLY GIVEAWAY|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jason Holtgrewe|
|Friday, 22 July 2011 14:09|
On August 5th, 2011, Connection Church throws a party. In effort to build neighborhood community and to help kids in need, Connection will host a Block Party featuring free food, fun games, an outdoor movie, and a school supply giveaway.
At 7pm the party begins with free food and exciting games for the whole family. Two inflatable bounce houses, a dunk tank, as well as other games will provide children a fun and safe place to play. Walking tacos, fruit, and snow cones will be available for free to eat.
At 9pm the movie will start. An award-wining DreamWorks Animation film will be shown outside on the lawn. People are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs to sit on while enjoying the movie.
Besides having fun, the Block Party will be an opportunity to give school supplies to children in need. Quad City families in need of supplies can come to the party and pick up a backpack and some classroom essentials. For those who want to donate money towards this effort, stop by Connection’s Food Pantry on Tuesdays from 9am-1pm. The Food Pantry is located at 4373 State Street, Bettendorf, which is also the location of the party.
Jason Holtgrewe, a pastor at Connection, believes the Block Party is a great way to help those in need. “Not only is this party a way to bring neighbors together for a little fun, it’s also an opportunity to be there for others,” says Jason. “There are more families in our city than we realize who need support in meeting the financial demands of another school year.”
Tags See All Tags