- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap dtSearch Desktop 7
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Access 2010 For Dummies
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
|Local Girl Goes to Wales to Play Rugby|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Megan Salyars|
|Monday, 01 July 2013 14:04|
Megan Salyars has been selected to represent the United States at an International Rugby Tournament to be held August 14 to August 24, 2013 in Wales in the United Kingdom. She graduated from Central Community Schools DeWitt in 2012 where she participated in softball, volleyball, powerlifting, choir and theater. She has been awarded National and World records in her age and weight for powerlifting.
Currently, she is a sophomore at the University of Northern Iowa where she is studying Movement and Exercise Science, with minors in coaching and entrepreneurship while participating on the UNI Women’s Rugby team. As a member of the team, she has represented the University of Northern Iowa at the National 7s tournament in Houston, Texas where we placed 7th over all.
This summer, she was invited to participate in the Midwest Select Rugby Camp at Palmer College. This camp consisted of all the top rated rugby players from the Midwest Division I Colleges. At the end of the camp, the coaches chose the top 25 players from the Midwest to participate in an International Rugby Tournament that is being hosted in Wales, United Kingdom, this year. By earning a spot on this team, she will have the opportunity to play against some of the world’s best female rugby players. It is an honor to be chosen to participate on this team. She was recruited to play rugby at the University of Northern Iowa, and she never dreamt to love this sport so much or to be given such a wonderful opportunity.
Sadly, the International Rugby Tournament is not affiliated or sanctioned by a college or university thereby, requiring the players to be responsible for fundraising for their expenses. She is currently soliciting local businesses for financial donations to offset her $2,000 in expenses. Donations can be sent to 2587 282nd Ave DeWitt, Iowa 52742.
Thank you for your support.
Tags See All Tags