- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Site Design cheap oem
- Buy OEM Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Discount - Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Buy Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
- Discount - The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- Buy OEM Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects (en)
- Buy OEM Default Folder X 4.6 MAC
- Discount - ARTS PDF Variform Plus
|Local Girl Goes to Wales to Play Rugby|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Megan Salyars|
|Monday, 01 July 2013 14:04|
Megan Salyars has been selected to represent the United States at an International Rugby Tournament to be held August 14 to August 24, 2013 in Wales in the United Kingdom. She graduated from Central Community Schools DeWitt in 2012 where she participated in softball, volleyball, powerlifting, choir and theater. She has been awarded National and World records in her age and weight for powerlifting.
Currently, she is a sophomore at the University of Northern Iowa where she is studying Movement and Exercise Science, with minors in coaching and entrepreneurship while participating on the UNI Women’s Rugby team. As a member of the team, she has represented the University of Northern Iowa at the National 7s tournament in Houston, Texas where we placed 7th over all.
This summer, she was invited to participate in the Midwest Select Rugby Camp at Palmer College. This camp consisted of all the top rated rugby players from the Midwest Division I Colleges. At the end of the camp, the coaches chose the top 25 players from the Midwest to participate in an International Rugby Tournament that is being hosted in Wales, United Kingdom, this year. By earning a spot on this team, she will have the opportunity to play against some of the world’s best female rugby players. It is an honor to be chosen to participate on this team. She was recruited to play rugby at the University of Northern Iowa, and she never dreamt to love this sport so much or to be given such a wonderful opportunity.
Sadly, the International Rugby Tournament is not affiliated or sanctioned by a college or university thereby, requiring the players to be responsible for fundraising for their expenses. She is currently soliciting local businesses for financial donations to offset her $2,000 in expenses. Donations can be sent to 2587 282nd Ave DeWitt, Iowa 52742.
Thank you for your support.
Tags See All Tags