- Buy Figure Drawing For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- 59.95$ Altova SemanticWorks 2009 cheap oem
- Download Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Download QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport
- Buy Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Presenter 7
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
|Local Hardee's assist military families and veterans|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Angie Taylor|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:50|
This week kicks off the third annual Stars for Heroes in-store fundraising campaign, a special partnership between your local area Hardee’s restaurants and military charities. Proceeds will benefit charities that support military personnel and their families, including the 2013 national beneficiaries American Red Cross, Dream Foundation and USA Cares, and several other local and regional charities.
Since the program’s inaugural campaign in 2011, Stars for Heroes has raised more than $1.75 million to support more than 40 military charities, including prior national beneficiaries USA Cares, Homes for Our Troops and The Mission Continues, as well as many local and regional charitable organizations.
More information on the Stars for Heroes program and the charities that will benefit, including logos and video, is available here.
Tags See All Tags