- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Buy Cheap Filmmaking For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11 cheap oem
|Local Muscatine residents get sneak peek into the life of an American farmer with new America’s Farmers Mobile Experience|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Kevin Stillman|
|Monday, 15 August 2011 15:52|
What: Ever wonder what it’s like to be a farmer today? Curious about the men and women who care for the fields that you drive by? Now people in Muscatine have the opportunity to take a look into the life of an American farmer and learn more about the vital role they play in the world of agriculture today through the America’s Farmers Mobile Experience. Local farmer, Drew Yotter played a large role in bringing the traveling display to the Muscatine 50th Anniversary and will serve as the host of the Mobile Experience while it is here.
The new Mobile Experience is a traveling 53-foot trailer that expands into 1,000-square feet of exhibit space that immerses visitors in the lives of America’s farm families. The tour is designed to educate consumers on modern agriculture and the challenges farmers face to meet the growing demands of the rapidly increasing world population.
Visitors will take a journey through three different focus areas with interactive tools and displays to better understand the life of an American farmer.
When: Tours will run from:
8:00am- 4:00pm on August 20
Where: Muscatine 50th Anniversary
2500 Wiggins Road
Who: Media and the general public are invited to tour the America’s Farmers Mobile Experience and speak with local farmers and Monsanto Ag Educators.
Background: The Mobile Experience will tour the U.S. stopping at a variety of urban and rural events to give people the opportunity to learn more about every aspect of the farmer’s life, from food production to the challenges they face. For more information on Monsanto’s America’s Farmers’ efforts or its Mobile Experience, please visit www.AmericasFarmers.com.
Tags See All Tags