- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Contribute CS5
- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS6
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Buy OEM OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Download PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Buy Cheap Kinemac MAC
|Local Paralyzed Veteran to receive Retro-fitted Vehicle|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Melissa Winters|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 13:46|
This Veteran’s Day (Nov. 11th) Pennzoil will be presenting retro-fitted Dodge vehicles to three paralyzed veterans as part of the brand’s Long Love Cars campaign. To help injured veterans regain their driving independence, Pennzoil donated $150,000 to the Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) to support PVA’s Mission:ABLE program to retro-fit vehicles for injured veterans.
The three lucky veterans were selected after hundreds of entries were whittled down to six finalists and then almost 10,000 votes were counted in deciding the winners. The vehicles will be presented during a ceremony at Phoenix International Raceway as a way to recognize the service men and women that help protect our country.
Local Navy Veteran, Lonn Cunningham, is going to be receiving a personally retro-fitted vehicle!
Tags See All Tags