- Download Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- 9.95$ Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
- Buy Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,ja)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,tr)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
|Local Paralyzed Veteran to receive Retro-fitted Vehicle|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Melissa Winters|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 13:46|
This Veteran’s Day (Nov. 11th) Pennzoil will be presenting retro-fitted Dodge vehicles to three paralyzed veterans as part of the brand’s Long Love Cars campaign. To help injured veterans regain their driving independence, Pennzoil donated $150,000 to the Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) to support PVA’s Mission:ABLE program to retro-fit vehicles for injured veterans.
The three lucky veterans were selected after hundreds of entries were whittled down to six finalists and then almost 10,000 votes were counted in deciding the winners. The vehicles will be presented during a ceremony at Phoenix International Raceway as a way to recognize the service men and women that help protect our country.
Local Navy Veteran, Lonn Cunningham, is going to be receiving a personally retro-fitted vehicle!
Tags See All Tags