- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Discount - Altova DiffDog 2009
- 79.95$ Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- Buy Cheap Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard cheap oem
- Buy OEM Camtasia Studio 8
|Local Paralyzed Veteran to receive Retro-fitted Vehicle|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Melissa Winters|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 13:46|
This Veteran’s Day (Nov. 11th) Pennzoil will be presenting retro-fitted Dodge vehicles to three paralyzed veterans as part of the brand’s Long Love Cars campaign. To help injured veterans regain their driving independence, Pennzoil donated $150,000 to the Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) to support PVA’s Mission:ABLE program to retro-fit vehicles for injured veterans.
The three lucky veterans were selected after hundreds of entries were whittled down to six finalists and then almost 10,000 votes were counted in deciding the winners. The vehicles will be presented during a ceremony at Phoenix International Raceway as a way to recognize the service men and women that help protect our country.
Local Navy Veteran, Lonn Cunningham, is going to be receiving a personally retro-fitted vehicle!
Tags See All Tags