- Discount - Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011
- 179.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Buy OEM Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 (en)
|LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHER JESSE INSKEEP JOINS WORLD-WIDE MOVEMENT HELP-PORTRAIT IN PROVIDING FREE PROFESSIONALLY-DONE PORTRAITS FOR THOSE IN NEED|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jason Holtgrewe|
|Tuesday, 06 December 2011 13:11|
On December 10th, 2011, photographers from across the world will use their photography skills to give back to their local community. It’s a movement called Help-Portrait, and local photographer Jesse Inskeep is joining the movement to serve the Quad Cities.
Help-Portrait’s purpose is quite simple: grab your camera, ﬁnd people in need, and take their picture. When the prints are ready, the photographs get delivered.
“I have very few photographs from when I was growing up as my family simply didn’t have the time or money to make it a priority,” says Inskeep. “Now that I’m older and especially now that I have a daughter, it makes me sad that she’s not able to see portraits of what I looked like when I was her age. My hope is that those who come to Help-Portrait will leave with something they’ll treasure for generations.”
Inskeep will be working with a team of other volunteer photographers, hairstylists, and makeup artists to make sure each person getting their picture taken looks their best.
Help-Portrait will be hosted by Connection, a church in Bettendorf. Connection has helped Inskeep spread the word about this event, including telling those who attend Connection’s Food Pantry and reaching out to local shelters and families who could use the encouragement a professionally-done portrait can give. “Our goal in hosting Help-Portrait is help those who are going through a tough time this holiday season feel beautiful and valuable,” says Jason Holtgrewe, one of Connection’s pastors.
Those interested in coming to Help-Portrait can reserve their time-slot by calling 309.524.5024.
Tags See All Tags