- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,ru,tr,ja)
- Download Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Presenter 7
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,nl,it,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Steinberg Halion 3
- Discount - ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
|LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHERS JESSE INSKEEP AND JEFF WROS JOINS WORLD-WIDE MOVEMENT HELP-PORTRAIT IN PROVIDING FREE PROFESSIONALLY-DONE PORTRAITS FOR THOSE IN NEED|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jason Holtgrewe|
|Friday, 16 November 2012 11:14|
During the month of December, photographers from across the world will use their skills to give back to their local community. It’s a movement called Help-Portrait, and local photographers Jesse Inskeep and Jeff Wros are joining the movement to serve the Quad Cities on December 1st.
Help-Portrait’s purpose is simple: grab your camera, ﬁnd people in need, take their picture, and give them the prints free-of-charge.
“I have very few photographs from when I was growing up as my family didn’t have the time or money to make it a priority,” says Inskeep. “Now that I’m older and especially now that I have a daughter, it makes me sad that she’s not able to see portraits of what I looked like when I was her age. My hope is that those who come to Help-Portrait will leave with something they’ll treasure for generations.”
Last year Inskeep and Wros participated in Help-Portrait for the ﬁrst time and were able to give nearly 30 families professionally-done portraits. This year they’re hoping to do even more. And this year, like last, will include a team of hairstylists and makeup artists at the event to make sure each person getting their picture taken looks their best.
Help-Portrait will be hosted by Connection, a church in Bettendorf. Connection has helped Inskeep and Wros spread the word by promoting the event at Connection’s Food Pantry and reaching out to local shelters. “The Holidays can be tough for many; our hope in hosting Help- Portrait is to help those going through a tough time feel beautiful and valuable,” says Jason Holtgrewe, one of Connection’s pastors.
Those interested in coming to Help-Portrait can reserve their time-slot by calling 309.524.5024.
Tags See All Tags