- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
|Local Quad Cities Business on the Red Carpet|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Crystal Milburn|
|Friday, 14 June 2013 13:52|
Studio 910's Original Fascinator Design on the Red Carpet at Preakness and The Kentucky Derby
Davenport, IA (June 14, 2013) - Fashion happens everywhere and Spring is a busy time of year for those in the industry. Studio 910 of Davenport, Iowa has recently been seen on the red carpet of two very well-known horse racing events: Preakness and The Kentucky Derby. Fascinators, Studio 910’s specialty, are worn for a variety of social events including horse racing events, weddings, and cocktail parties, and often seen on public figures such as Kate Middleton. It is an alternative to a hat, or a miniature hat, and is fastened by a band or clip.
Studio 910 is credited with adorning Ms. Racing Queen, Tatiana Schoeppler, with an original fascinator design as she presented the 2013 Preakness Trophy alongside Bob Costas of NBC Sports and Frank Stronach of Stronach Group. Brooke Terronez, studio owner, is credited as saying, “we could not have been more honored to see this fashionista wearing one of our favorite fascinators. Her entire ensemble looked stunning.” In another Kodak moment and alongside Ms. Racing Queen on the red carpet are Mr. Stronach (Stronach Group), Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed, making the event even more memorable.
At the Kentucky Derby, Briana Mott of Fashion at the Races, was photographed in a Studio 910 piece on the red carpet. Mott is an expert in horse racing fashion, both speaking on the topic and making appearances. The piece worn is the same as that of Ms. Racing Queen.
About Studio 910Studio 910 creates one of a kind original millinery pieces as well as custom pieces for weddings, horse racing, and social events. Studio 910 fascinators are meticulously handmade by artisans who have a passion for attention to finite detail. Featured in Dappled Grey, Fashion at the Races, HATalk, and on Paula Sands Live, Studio 910 has established a growing presence in women’s fashion since 2009. Each decorative piece is made by hand and sold both online and in Charm Boutique of Bettendorf, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags