- Download Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Download ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Buy OEM Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Cheap MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 cheap oem
- Download Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 159.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC (en)
|Local Residents Named to Dean's List at the Savannah College of Art and Design|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Holly Elliott|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 14:03|
SAVANNAH, GA (06/28/2013)(readMedia)-- Local residents have been named to the Dean's List at the Savannah College of Art and Design for spring quarter 2013. Full-time undergraduate students who earn a grade point average of 3.5 or above for the quarter receive recognition on the Dean's List.
Local residents include:
Kelsey Meden of Davenport, Iowa (52807)
Lisa Naffziger of Sterling, Illinois (61081)
Katherine Sivits of Sterling, Illinois (61081)
SCAD: The University for Creative Careers
The Savannah College of Art and Design is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution conferring bachelor's and master's degrees at distinctive locations and online to prepare talented students for professional careers. SCAD offers degrees in more than 40 areas of study, as well as minors in nearly 60 disciplines in Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia; in Hong Kong; in Lacoste, France; and online through SCAD eLearning.
SCAD has more than 20,000 alumni and offers an exceptional education and unparalleled career preparation. The diverse student body, consisting of more than 11,000 students, comes from 49 states and more than 100 countries worldwide. Each student is nurtured and motivated by a faculty of nearly 700 professors with extraordinary academic credentials and valuable professional experience. These professors emphasize learning through individual attention in an inspiring university environment. SCAD's innovative curriculum is enhanced by advanced, professional-level technology and learning resources and has garnered acclaim from respected organizations and publications, including 3D World, American Institute of Architects, BusinessWeek, DesignIntelligence, U.S. News & World Report and the Los Angeles Times.
For more information, visit scad.edu.
Tags See All Tags