- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe InDesign CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC (en)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Download NewBlue Titler Pro
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC
|Local residents receive pharmacy scholarships|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 11 April 2011 13:18|
DES MOINES, IA (04/08/2011)(readMedia)-- The following local residents and pharmacy students at Drake University were recently named scholarship recipients:
Katie Hamilton of Blue Grass, IA, received a Foundation for Managed Care Pharmacy Scholarship. Hamilton, a third year student in Drake's professional pharmacy program, received $1000.
Christine Hoegner of Moline, IL, received a Walgreens Scholarship. Hoegner, a fourth year student in Drake's professional pharmacy program, received $3000.
Drake is a private, independent university in Des Moines, Iowa, with an enrollment of approximately 3,300 full-time undergraduate students from 45 states and 50 countries. Drake University's mission is to provide an exceptional learning environment that prepares students for meaningful personal lives, professional accomplishments and responsible global citizenship. The Drake experience is distinguished by collaborative learning among students, faculty and staff and by the integration of the liberal arts and sciences with professional preparation.
Tags See All Tags