- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth (en)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- 29.95$ Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 cheap oem
- Discount - Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
|Local Students Graduate from Cornell College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 12 July 2011 12:37|
MOUNT VERNON, IA (07/12/2011)(readMedia)-- Cornell College confered degrees on approximately 250 students at its 2011 Commencement ceremony on May 28.
Daniel Krauss of Amana graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology-Exercise Science Concentration and History .
Laurel Wilhelm of Blairstown graduated with a Bachelor of Special Studies in Kinesiology-Exercise Science Concentration .
Chad Owen of Bettendorf graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology-Exercise Science Concentration .
Brock Nelson of Blue Grass graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology .
Featured in Colleges That Change Lives, Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, is a national liberal arts college with a distinctive One Course At A Time (OCAAT), or block, academic calendar. The OCAAT provides students with intellectual immersion, academic focus, and unique freedom to shed the confines of the traditional classroom to study off-campus, pursue research, or accept an internship-all without missing out on other classes. Cornell's excellent faculty, majors and pre-professional programs, and engaging residential life all combine to offer numerous extraordinary opportunities in the classroom, on campus, and around the world. Founded in 1853, the college's entire hilltop campus is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
For details, go to www.cornellcollege.edu.
Tags See All Tags