- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Discount - Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Buy OEM Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Buy Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl)
- Download ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
|Local Students Graduate from Cornell College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 12 July 2011 12:37|
MOUNT VERNON, IA (07/12/2011)(readMedia)-- Cornell College confered degrees on approximately 250 students at its 2011 Commencement ceremony on May 28.
Daniel Krauss of Amana graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology-Exercise Science Concentration and History .
Laurel Wilhelm of Blairstown graduated with a Bachelor of Special Studies in Kinesiology-Exercise Science Concentration .
Chad Owen of Bettendorf graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology-Exercise Science Concentration .
Brock Nelson of Blue Grass graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology .
Featured in Colleges That Change Lives, Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, is a national liberal arts college with a distinctive One Course At A Time (OCAAT), or block, academic calendar. The OCAAT provides students with intellectual immersion, academic focus, and unique freedom to shed the confines of the traditional classroom to study off-campus, pursue research, or accept an internship-all without missing out on other classes. Cornell's excellent faculty, majors and pre-professional programs, and engaging residential life all combine to offer numerous extraordinary opportunities in the classroom, on campus, and around the world. Founded in 1853, the college's entire hilltop campus is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
For details, go to www.cornellcollege.edu.
Tags See All Tags