- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Download Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Buy Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Altova XMLSpy 2009 (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC (en,da,de,es,it,sv,fr)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD iPod Ripper cheap oem
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle (en,de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,ch)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
- Buy Xilisoft ISO Burner (en)
- 19.95$ Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 29.95$ Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
|Local students make Lewis University's Dean's List|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kathrynne Skonicki|
|Monday, 28 January 2013 16:44|
ROMEOVILLE, IL (01/28/2013)(readMedia)-- Lewis University announces Dean's List honorees.These following students were among those honored on the Lewis University Dean's List for fall semester 2012.
Erie resident Kimberly Teats was studying biology at Lewis University.
Rock Falls resident Jennifer Beck was studying elementary education at Lewis University.
To be eligible for this honor, students must have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours of credit with a grade point average of 3.25 out of a possible 4.0.
Lewis University is a Catholic university offering distinctive undergraduate and graduate programs to more than 6,500 traditional and adult students. Lewis offers multiple campus locations, online degree programs, and a variety of formats that provide accessibility and convenience to a growing student population. Sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, Lewis prepares intellectually engaged, ethically grounded, globally connected, and socially responsible graduates. The seventh largest private not-for-profit university in Illinois, Lewis has been nationally recognized by The Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report. Visit http://www.lewisu.edu for further information.
Tags See All Tags