- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium
- Buy Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- Download ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- 359.95$ Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) (en)
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Pixelmator MAC
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
|Local Students named to Dean's Lists|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 25 June 2013 08:38|
ROCKFORD, IL (06/24/2013)(readMedia)-- Jesse Cole a resident of Erie, IL, was named to the Dean's List at Rockford College.
Students attending Rockford College were named to the Dean's List for the spring 2013 semester who earned at least a 3.5 GPA with no grades below "C."
Rockford College's Spring 2013 Dean's List includes those students who meet all requirements at the time the list is compiled. Students who have incomplete coursework as of the date the list is compiled are not included in the current list. This list should not be considered an official confirmation of award. Official confirmation will be recorded on students' transcripts.
EAST PEORIA, IL (06/24/2013)(readMedia)-- Hannah Patricia Torres, of Sterling, IL, was named to the Dean's List at Illinois Central College for the Spring 2013 semester. The academic honor is presented to students who earn a 3.5 to 3.99 grade point average on a 4.0 grading scale.
ROCHESTER, NY (06/24/2013)(readMedia)-- The following local residents made the Dean's List for Spring 2013 quarter at Rochester Institute of Technology:
Rochester Institute of Technology is internationally recognized for academic leadership in business, computing, engineering, imaging science, liberal arts, sustainability, and fine and applied arts. In addition, the university offers unparalleled support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. RIT enrolls nearly 18,000 full- and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation.
Tags See All Tags