- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012 (en)
- 129.95$ Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 cheap oem
- Download Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Buy Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- 9.95$ MacPhun Intensify cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Download Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Buy Microsoft Project Standard 2013 (en,ar,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
|Loebsack and Bustos: A One, Two Punch for the Quad Cities Region|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Vonnie Hampel|
|Friday, 21 December 2012 09:13|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack (D-IA) and Congresswoman-elect Cheri Bustos (D-IL) released the following statement today after Bustos was selected to serve on the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and Loebsack will continue to serve on the House Armed Services Committee.
These key committee assignments will allow Loebsack and Bustos to fight for the priorities of the Quad City region, such as strengthening the Rock Island Arsenal and replacing the Interstate-74 Bridge.
“Working together to strengthen the economy and create jobs is a top priority. With these key committee assignments, we will be able to put the Quad City region in a strong position to succeed,” Loebsack and Bustos said. "We are pleased to have the opportunity to focus on issues important to the region in ways that will continue the tradition of working across the river."
Tags See All Tags