- Discount - Frischluft Lensfeed for AE
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard (en,da,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Download Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- 299.95$ Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
|Loebsack Announces Inauguration Lottery Deadline|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 05 December 2012 14:22|
Requests must be received by Friday, December 14 at 5pm CST
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that the deadline to register for the lottery to receive tickets to the 57th Inauguration Ceremony in Washington, D.C. is Friday, December 14 at 5:00pm CST. Those wishing to enter the lottery must visit: http://loebsack.house.gov/
Winners of the lottery will be notified at a later date if they were chosen to receive tickets. They will also receive information at that time about how to claim their tickets.
Inauguration Day is Monday, January 21st 2013. It is expected there will be a variety of events that will not require tickets, including a public viewing area of the Inaugural ceremony on the National Mall and the public Inauguration parade. Iowans unable to attain tickets through Congressman Loebsack’s office are encouraged to monitor the Inauguration Planning Committee website, http://inaugural.senate.gov/, for further details on non-ticketed events.
Please be aware that there are a few organizations trying to sell fake tickets to people. Tickets are only being provided free of charge from official government offices, and tickets must be picked up in person from Loebsack’s office before the Inauguration. Any group that suggests differently is providing incorrect information.
Tags See All Tags