- Buy OEM ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Corel PaintShop Pro X5
- Buy Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Buy OEM Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Buy Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en)
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 7
- Discount - Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit cheap oem
|Loebsack, Branstad Discuss Importance of Iowa’s Air Guard During House Hearing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Thursday, 12 July 2012 14:34|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today discussed the importance of ensuring the 132nd Fighter Wing remains based in Des Moines with Gov. Terry Branstad. The Governor testified before the House Armed Services Readiness Subcommittee hearing that focused on the Air Force’s proposed reductions. As the only Member of Congress from Iowa on the House Armed Services Committee, earlier this year, Loebsack successfully included a bipartisan amendment in the FY 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to prevent cuts to the National Guard personnel and aircraft in Iowa and across the nation.
“Today’s hearing helped further highlight the critical role the National Guard plays in our state’s and nation’s security and I am pleased Governor Branstad could join us,” said Loebsack. “As a member of the Armed Services Committee, I’ve been successfully fighting against the proposed cuts to the 132nd. Our country has invested in the training and experience of the Airman with the 132nd who are some of the most experienced, most cost effective, and best performing in the country. These Airmen have served our state and country with great dedication. Going forward, I will continue to work on a bipartisan basis with the Governor to ensure that the Air Force’s proposal does not move forward.”
Loebsack questions Gov. Branstad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Loebsack welcomes Gov Branstad to the hearing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Tags See All Tags