- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- Download Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Download Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
- Download Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- 269.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 249.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training cheap oem
- 99.95$ NewBlue Titler Pro cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
|Loebsack Encourages Students to Apply for Spring Internships|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 13 November 2012 11:26|
Washington, D.C – Congressman Dave Loebsack today announced that his office is now accepting applications from Iowa college students to participate in a Congressional internship program in his Washington, D.C., or Iowa offices. The internship program is open to undergraduate students and recent graduates, regardless of major.
“As a former teacher, I have seen the benefits that internships can provide by giving students a firsthand look into the government process,” said Loebsack. “I encourage all hardworking, motivated students and recent graduates to apply.”
Interns in the Washington, D.C. office will have the opportunity to learn about the legislative process and the federal government by working closely with the legislative, communications and constituent services staff members. Interns in the Iowa offices will have the opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge about how a Congressional office provides constituent services and interacts with members of the community.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter, resume, a short writing sample and a letter of recommendation to LoebsackInternship@mail.house.
Tags See All Tags