- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features (en)
- Download Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS6
- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 cheap oem
|Loebsack Greets Veterans and Gold Star Families of the Quad Cities Honor Flight|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Friday, 21 September 2012 14:17|
Presents Congressional Record Statement to Veterans
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today welcomed ninety-two Iowa veterans of the Greatest Generation and forty-three Gold Star family members to the nation’s capital and presented them with copies of the Congressional Record statement he submitted honoring their service.
The group traveled to Washington as part of the Honor Flight, which is an all expense paid trip for veterans so that they can visit our nation’s capital and the memorials that were built in their honor. Today’s Honor Flight is particularly notable because Korean War veterans and Gold Star families, who have lost loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan, are also joining the World War II veterans on the trip. The Honor Flight left from the Quad Cities Airport this morning and will return tonight.
“This is truly a special Honor Flight because it brings together World War II and Korean War veterans with families of those who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan,” said Loebsack. “I am tremendously proud and humbled to welcome members of the Greatest Generation and our Gold Star families to our nation’s capital today. On behalf of every Iowan I represent, I thank them for their service and sacrifice.”
Loebsack is an avid supporter of our veterans. As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, he has worked to increase veterans’ health care and benefits funding by over 70 percent and has worked to make sure that each and every veteran is treated with the dignity and honor that they deserve.
A copy of the Congressional Record statement can be found here.###
Tags See All Tags