- Buy Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Download Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4
- Discount - HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja)
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro cheap oem
- Discount - Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- 99.95$ TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full cheap oem
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X6
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
|Loebsack Introduces Legislation to Utilize and Expand Renewable Fuel Infrastructure|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Thursday, 13 February 2014 09:51|
Re-FUEL Act establishes grant program to promote domestic fuel sources, provide choices at the pump
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that he introduced legislation that would establish a grant program through the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to invest in renewable and alternative fuel infrastructure. The Renewable Fuel Utilization, Expansion and Leadership (Re-FUEL) Act (HR 4051) will help create new and retrofit existing infrastructure, including pumps for biofuels and hydrogen, tanks, piping and electric vehicle chargers. The legislation is paid for and does not add to the deficit.
“I believe in making things in America and there is no reason our fuel sources shouldn’t be made here as well. It’s also important that consumers are able to choose where their fuel source comes from when they go to fill up. Too often, infrastructure constraints are cited as the reason for not giving consumers the choices they deserve. This holds back the development of our renewable and alternative energy sources that create jobs in Iowa and across the country.
“The Re-FUEL Act will help bridge that divide by making important investments in the infrastructure needed to provide consumers with choices at the pump. We must do more to decrease our dependence on foreign oil, expand our use of renewable energy sources that boost economic development in our rural areas, and promote homegrown fuel sources such as biofuels and wind power.”
For additional details about the Re-FUEL Act, click here for the one-pager.
For the text of the legislation, click here.###
Tags See All Tags