- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming cheap oem
- Discount - Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- 99.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 5.5
|Loebsack Presents Congressional Record Statement to Quad City Area WWII Veterans|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 14:34|
Washington, D.C. – April 23, 2012 - Congressman Dave Loebsack (D, IA-2) today welcomed Quad City area veterans of World War II to Washington D.C. and presented them with copies of the Congressional Record statement he submitted honoring their service. The veterans traveled to Washington as part of the Honor Flight, which is an all expense paid trip for WWII veterans so that they can visit our nation’s capital and the World War II Memorial that was built in their honor.
“The men and women, who I had the opportunity to meet with today, are truly members of the Greatest Generation,” said Loebsack. “We cannot thank them enough for their service to our state and nation. It was a privilege for me to present them with a copy of the Congressional Record recognizing their service, and I was honored to be a small part of their trip to our nation’s capital.”The honor flights are all fully paid for, and the veterans are typically accompanied by volunteers who donate their time to ensure that the veterans have a safe trip. This group included roughly 90 veterans. The Honor Flight left from Quad Cities Airport this morning and will return tonight.
Loebsack is an avid supporter of our veterans. As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, he has worked to increase veterans’ health care and benefits funding by 70 percent and has worked to make sure that each and every veteran is treated with the dignity and honor that they deserve.
Tags See All Tags