- 369.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Cheap Panic Unison 2 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Pro 7
- Buy Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC (en)
|Loebsack Presents Congressional Record Statement to Quad City Area WWII Veterans|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 14:34|
Washington, D.C. – April 23, 2012 - Congressman Dave Loebsack (D, IA-2) today welcomed Quad City area veterans of World War II to Washington D.C. and presented them with copies of the Congressional Record statement he submitted honoring their service. The veterans traveled to Washington as part of the Honor Flight, which is an all expense paid trip for WWII veterans so that they can visit our nation’s capital and the World War II Memorial that was built in their honor.
“The men and women, who I had the opportunity to meet with today, are truly members of the Greatest Generation,” said Loebsack. “We cannot thank them enough for their service to our state and nation. It was a privilege for me to present them with a copy of the Congressional Record recognizing their service, and I was honored to be a small part of their trip to our nation’s capital.”The honor flights are all fully paid for, and the veterans are typically accompanied by volunteers who donate their time to ensure that the veterans have a safe trip. This group included roughly 90 veterans. The Honor Flight left from Quad Cities Airport this morning and will return tonight.
Loebsack is an avid supporter of our veterans. As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, he has worked to increase veterans’ health care and benefits funding by 70 percent and has worked to make sure that each and every veteran is treated with the dignity and honor that they deserve.
Tags See All Tags