- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Download FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- Buy FileMaker Server 11 Advanced (en,fr,de,it,ja)
- 9.95$ Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Buy OEM Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
|Loebsack Statement on Anniversary of 9/11 Attacks|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:01|
Washington, D.C. Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement today in honor of the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and in observance of the September 11th National Day of Service and Remembrance.
“Today we join our families, neighbors and friends to stand together to remember and honor those whose lives were lost on this tragic day 11 years ago, the first responders who risked their own lives to save their fellow Americans, and our servicemembers who have made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our nation.
“Today, we also stand together as Americans to honor our men and women in uniform defending our country overseas and all those who have worked tirelessly to keep our country safe so that we may live in peace here at home. We are united in renewing our commitment to upholding the principles that make our nation the greatest on earth and in keeping our great nation strong and secure against those who seek to do us harm.
“We also come together in service to our communities in the same way that so many came together in the days following those horrific attacks. It is my hope that today’s National Day of Service effort is a living reminder of hope and gives comfort to those whose lives were forever changed.
“Eleven years ago, we were attacked by terrorists seeking to tear our country apart. But just as the sun was shining bright that tragic morning 11 years ago, it continues to shine bright over our great nation.”
Tags See All Tags