- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy Cheap Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Discount - Lynda.com - SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 149.95$ Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Discount - ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
|Loebsack Statement on Department of Labor’s April Jobs Report|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 08 May 2012 13:54|
Washington, D.C. - Congressman Dave Loebsack today issued the following statement in response to the Department of Labor’s announcement that the unemployment rate dropped slightly to 8.1 percent in April and 115,000 jobs were added.
“Unfortunately, the economy is nowhere near where it needs to be for Iowans who are out of work and still looking for a job. To truly address this problem, Congress must put aside the games that have continually plagued any progress, and work together.
“It is frustrating when even legislation such as the Highway Bill, which has traditionally been done in a bipartisan fashion, has fallen to the Republican’s political games. This legislation would not only make our roads safer for families and more efficient for businesses and farmers, it is also an issue central to job creation and economic development in Iowa and across the country. I have crossed party lines to try and pass this bill and I personally urged the President to become more engaged on a bipartisan basis to move forward a long-term transportation plan.
“It is critical to Iowa families, business and farmers that we move forward on both the Highway bill and a real jobs bill. The games must end.”###
Tags See All Tags