- Buy Cheap CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Sage ACT Premium 2012 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Discount - Magix Samplitude 11
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- 149.95$ ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module cheap oem
- Download iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
|Loebsack Statement on Department of Labor’s April Jobs Report|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 08 May 2012 13:54|
Washington, D.C. - Congressman Dave Loebsack today issued the following statement in response to the Department of Labor’s announcement that the unemployment rate dropped slightly to 8.1 percent in April and 115,000 jobs were added.
“Unfortunately, the economy is nowhere near where it needs to be for Iowans who are out of work and still looking for a job. To truly address this problem, Congress must put aside the games that have continually plagued any progress, and work together.
“It is frustrating when even legislation such as the Highway Bill, which has traditionally been done in a bipartisan fashion, has fallen to the Republican’s political games. This legislation would not only make our roads safer for families and more efficient for businesses and farmers, it is also an issue central to job creation and economic development in Iowa and across the country. I have crossed party lines to try and pass this bill and I personally urged the President to become more engaged on a bipartisan basis to move forward a long-term transportation plan.
“It is critical to Iowa families, business and farmers that we move forward on both the Highway bill and a real jobs bill. The games must end.”###
Tags See All Tags