- Buy OEM Kinemac MAC
- Discount - proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
- Buy ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- Buy OEM Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
|Loebsack Statement on Department of Labor’s April Jobs Report|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 08 May 2012 13:54|
Washington, D.C. - Congressman Dave Loebsack today issued the following statement in response to the Department of Labor’s announcement that the unemployment rate dropped slightly to 8.1 percent in April and 115,000 jobs were added.
“Unfortunately, the economy is nowhere near where it needs to be for Iowans who are out of work and still looking for a job. To truly address this problem, Congress must put aside the games that have continually plagued any progress, and work together.
“It is frustrating when even legislation such as the Highway Bill, which has traditionally been done in a bipartisan fashion, has fallen to the Republican’s political games. This legislation would not only make our roads safer for families and more efficient for businesses and farmers, it is also an issue central to job creation and economic development in Iowa and across the country. I have crossed party lines to try and pass this bill and I personally urged the President to become more engaged on a bipartisan basis to move forward a long-term transportation plan.
“It is critical to Iowa families, business and farmers that we move forward on both the Highway bill and a real jobs bill. The games must end.”###
Tags See All Tags