- 19.95$ ABest RM RMVB Video Converter cheap oem
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Download Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|Loebsack Statement on the Fiscal Cliff Legislation|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 02 January 2013 10:11|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement this evening on the legislation to stop the impending middle class tax hikes and address the fiscal cliff.
“What we have seen take place in Washington over the last few months, and especially in the past few days, is nothing short of unconscionable. This is not a way to run the greatest country on earth. The people of Iowa expect and deserve better.
“Throughout this process my number one goal was to prevent middle class and working families from seeing their taxes go up at a time when millions are struggling to recover. I have pushed for a big, long-term deal that would also protect small businesses and family farmers. While this deal is not what I would have preferred, I believe that we must allow it to pass in order for these tax rates to remain the same for those who simply cannot afford to see those rates increase.
“Given tonight’s action merely provides a short two-month reprieve from the artificial deadline the Budget Control Act originally mandated, starting tomorrow, Congress and the President must meet to discuss how we will prevent our economy from sliding backwards and how best to resolve our long-term deficit and debt problem. I look forward to hearing from Iowans in the coming weeks about how we can best address these issues. We must lay the groundwork for long-term economic prosperity for hardworking Iowans who want nothing more than to provide a decent life for themselves and their families.”
Tags See All Tags