- Buy Cheap GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Buy Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate (en,cs,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,ja,pl,ru,es,sv)
- 19.95$ Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 12 cheap oem
- 49.95$ Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ ARTS PDF Variform Plus cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- 29.95$ Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4 cheap oem
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC (en)
|Loebsack Statement on the President’s Speech on Afghanistan|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 08:57|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement regarding President Obama’s speech on Afghanistan. Loebsack is a member of the House Armed Services Committee and has traveled to Afghanistan six times to meet with the troops and receive briefings from the commanders on the ground.
“With far too many Iowa families struggling here at home, I strongly believe that our nation’s focus must be on rebuilding an economy that works for all Iowans. As I have long said, I also believe that we have done more than enough nation building in Afghanistan. The situation we face there has changed. It is past time to focus on rebuilding our economy here at home.
"As a member of the Armed Services Committee, I know the serious threats facing our nation. We must continue to protect our country from the terrorist threats we face. As our military leaders have also testified, the strength and security of our nation is based on the strength of our economy. Our current presence in Afghanistan does not address those threats.”
“Our servicemembers and military families have made great sacrifices over the last decade and we owe them our unyielding gratitude, respect, and support. As a nation, we have a responsibility to serve them with the same dedication and honor with which they have served us. We must ensure that our wounded warriors, including those whose wounds are not visible, receive nothing but the best medical care and support, and that those looking for civilian jobs are able to find them..
“Our men and women in uniform, including our Iowa National Guard, have served courageously and performed their duty; it is now time to responsibly bring them home.”###
Tags See All Tags