- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap SnagIt 2.2 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
|Loebsack Statement on the Republican Budget Proposal|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 12 March 2013 15:05|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement today as House Republicans released their budget proposal for Fiscal Year 2014.
“The budget proposal released today unfortunately is more of the same from House Republicans. Instead of offering a commonsense blueprint to get Iowans back to work and the economy back on track, they once again pledge to balance the budget on the back of seniors, the middle class and the most vulnerable.
“We’ve got to grow the economy, create jobs and substantially reduce the unsustainable deficit over the long-term, but it must be done in a balanced way. It is time to hit the restart button. We can’t afford to end the promise of Medicare and give tax breaks to the wealthy. Seniors and working families are not the ones who got us into this fiscal mess and it is unfair that they get punished for Washington’s reckless behavior.
“I am hopeful Congress can sit down in a bipartisan manner and work out a balanced, commonsense budget that sets our country on a fiscally responsible path while growing the middle class.”###
Tags See All Tags