- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Buy Nero 7 Vision Xtra (en,ru)
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Discount - Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro (en,fr)
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 (cs,de,nl,es,fr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC cheap oem
|Loebsack Statement on the Republican Budget Proposal|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 12 March 2013 15:05|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement today as House Republicans released their budget proposal for Fiscal Year 2014.
“The budget proposal released today unfortunately is more of the same from House Republicans. Instead of offering a commonsense blueprint to get Iowans back to work and the economy back on track, they once again pledge to balance the budget on the back of seniors, the middle class and the most vulnerable.
“We’ve got to grow the economy, create jobs and substantially reduce the unsustainable deficit over the long-term, but it must be done in a balanced way. It is time to hit the restart button. We can’t afford to end the promise of Medicare and give tax breaks to the wealthy. Seniors and working families are not the ones who got us into this fiscal mess and it is unfair that they get punished for Washington’s reckless behavior.
“I am hopeful Congress can sit down in a bipartisan manner and work out a balanced, commonsense budget that sets our country on a fiscally responsible path while growing the middle class.”###
Tags See All Tags