- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Word 2010 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Download Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Corel Painter X3 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (en)
- Buy Cheap Ableton Suite 8
|Loebsack Statement on the Republican Budget Proposal|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 12 March 2013 15:05|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement today as House Republicans released their budget proposal for Fiscal Year 2014.
“The budget proposal released today unfortunately is more of the same from House Republicans. Instead of offering a commonsense blueprint to get Iowans back to work and the economy back on track, they once again pledge to balance the budget on the back of seniors, the middle class and the most vulnerable.
“We’ve got to grow the economy, create jobs and substantially reduce the unsustainable deficit over the long-term, but it must be done in a balanced way. It is time to hit the restart button. We can’t afford to end the promise of Medicare and give tax breaks to the wealthy. Seniors and working families are not the ones who got us into this fiscal mess and it is unfair that they get punished for Washington’s reckless behavior.
“I am hopeful Congress can sit down in a bipartisan manner and work out a balanced, commonsense budget that sets our country on a fiscally responsible path while growing the middle class.”###
Tags See All Tags