- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Buy iPhone: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- 29.95$ JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License)
- Download Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Discount - 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
|Loebsack Statement on the Republican Budget Proposal|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 12 March 2013 15:05|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement today as House Republicans released their budget proposal for Fiscal Year 2014.
“The budget proposal released today unfortunately is more of the same from House Republicans. Instead of offering a commonsense blueprint to get Iowans back to work and the economy back on track, they once again pledge to balance the budget on the back of seniors, the middle class and the most vulnerable.
“We’ve got to grow the economy, create jobs and substantially reduce the unsustainable deficit over the long-term, but it must be done in a balanced way. It is time to hit the restart button. We can’t afford to end the promise of Medicare and give tax breaks to the wealthy. Seniors and working families are not the ones who got us into this fiscal mess and it is unfair that they get punished for Washington’s reckless behavior.
“I am hopeful Congress can sit down in a bipartisan manner and work out a balanced, commonsense budget that sets our country on a fiscally responsible path while growing the middle class.”###
Tags See All Tags