- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Download GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- 9.95$ Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy Corel PDF Fusion (en)
- Download Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Font Folio 11
- Discount - 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
|Loebsack to Continue “Fueling Iowa’s Economy” Tour in Clinton|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Vonnie Hampel|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 15:37|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that he will continue his tour of businesses that support Iowa’s farmers, rural communities and economy on FRIDAY, DECEMBER, 6th in Clinton. The Fueling Iowa’s Economy tour is making stops across Iowa’s Second District to highlight the importance of homegrown renewable fuels, as well as wind energy. Recently, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced a proposal to lower the renewable fuel volume obligations (RVOs) under the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) for 2014, which will have devastating consequences in Iowa. Also, the Production Tax Credit (PTC) for wind is set to expire at the end of the year unless Congressional action is taken.
“Renewable, homegrown energy supports tens of thousands of jobs in Iowa alone. The cuts to the RFS that the EPA has proposed and allowing the PTC to expire will have a devastating impact on our economy. We have to stand together to opposes these reckless cuts. The RFS and PTC are meant to help reduce our dependence on foreign oil and increase use of homegrown energy sources. I will fight to ensure that Iowa farmers are able to continue to move our nation on a sustainable path forward and that good jobs continue to grow in our rural areas,” said Congressman Loebsack.
The tour will continue FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6th with a stop in Clinton. Loebsack previously made stops in West Burlington and Washington. Additional stops will be announced at a later date. Media are invited to attend.
Fueling Iowa’s Economy Tour
Friday, Dec 6 @ 3:00pm
Clinton County Bio Energy (CCBE)
5640 44th Ave. South, Clinton###
Tags See All Tags