- Buy Lynda.com - Design in Motion (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
- Download Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Buy Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC (en,da,de,ru,it,fr,es,fi,nl,nb,pl,sv,ja)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
|Loebsack to Continue Weeklong “Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour” on Wednesday, Nov. 6th|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Vonnie Hampel|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 15:58|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that he will be holding roundtables in Clinton and Scott Counties to discuss the impact stalled legislation is having on Iowa’s rural economy. On his Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour, Loebsack will talk with farmers and other leaders in the rural community about the importance of passing the Farm Bill and the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). Both pieces of legislation, which are vital to Iowans, have been held up due to political games being played in Washington.
The weeklong series of roundtables will continue TOMORROW, Wednesday, November 6th in DeWitt and Eldridge. Loebsack is also making stops in Muscatine, Des Moines, Lee, Jefferson, Wapello, Clarke, Appanoose and Monroe Counties. Additional locations and details will be announced throughout the week. Media are invited to attend.
Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour – Wednesday, Nov 6
Clinton County Farm Bureau Office, Board Room
514 8th St.
Scott County Farm Bureau Office, Board Room
1721 E Le Claire Rd
Tags See All Tags