- Discount - Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- Download ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy Magix Samplitude 11 (en)
- Discount - Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- 9.95$ Paragon NTFS 8 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- 19.95$ SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit) cheap oem
- 49.95$ Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
|Loebsack to Continue Weeklong “Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour” on Wednesday, Nov. 6th|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Vonnie Hampel|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 15:58|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that he will be holding roundtables in Clinton and Scott Counties to discuss the impact stalled legislation is having on Iowa’s rural economy. On his Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour, Loebsack will talk with farmers and other leaders in the rural community about the importance of passing the Farm Bill and the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). Both pieces of legislation, which are vital to Iowans, have been held up due to political games being played in Washington.
The weeklong series of roundtables will continue TOMORROW, Wednesday, November 6th in DeWitt and Eldridge. Loebsack is also making stops in Muscatine, Des Moines, Lee, Jefferson, Wapello, Clarke, Appanoose and Monroe Counties. Additional locations and details will be announced throughout the week. Media are invited to attend.
Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour – Wednesday, Nov 6
Clinton County Farm Bureau Office, Board Room
514 8th St.
Scott County Farm Bureau Office, Board Room
1721 E Le Claire Rd
Tags See All Tags