- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Buy Palm Pre: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Neobyte Titan Backup (en)
- Discount - GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- Buy OEM Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
|Loebsack to Kickoff Weeklong “Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour”|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Friday, 01 November 2013 14:28|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that he will be holding roundtables throughout Iowa’s Second District to discuss the impact stalled legislation is having on Iowa’s rural economy. On his Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour, Loebsack will talk with farmers and other leaders in the rural community about the importance of passing the Farm Bill and the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). Both pieces of legislation, which are vital to Iowans, have been held up due to political games being played in Washington.
The weeklong series of roundtables will begin TOMORROW, Friday, November 1 in Newton and Knoxville. Loebsack will also make stops in Muscatine, Des Moines, Lee, Scott, Clinton, Jefferson, Wapello, Clarke, Appanoose and Monroe Counties. Additional locations and details will be announced throughout the week. Media are invited to attend.
Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour – Friday, Nov 1
ISU Extension Office
550 N. 2nd Ave. W.
Farm Bureau Office
1017 North Lincoln
Tags See All Tags