- Buy Cheap BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
- Download Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Buy Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
|Loebsack to Kickoff Weeklong “Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour”|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Friday, 01 November 2013 14:28|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that he will be holding roundtables throughout Iowa’s Second District to discuss the impact stalled legislation is having on Iowa’s rural economy. On his Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour, Loebsack will talk with farmers and other leaders in the rural community about the importance of passing the Farm Bill and the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). Both pieces of legislation, which are vital to Iowans, have been held up due to political games being played in Washington.
The weeklong series of roundtables will begin TOMORROW, Friday, November 1 in Newton and Knoxville. Loebsack will also make stops in Muscatine, Des Moines, Lee, Scott, Clinton, Jefferson, Wapello, Clarke, Appanoose and Monroe Counties. Additional locations and details will be announced throughout the week. Media are invited to attend.
Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour – Friday, Nov 1
ISU Extension Office
550 N. 2nd Ave. W.
Farm Bureau Office
1017 North Lincoln
Tags See All Tags