- Buy OEM Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Discount - Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 (en)
- Buy Microangelo Toolset 6 (en)
- Buy Cheap Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
|Loebsack to Kickoff Weeklong “Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour”|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Friday, 01 November 2013 14:28|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack announced today that he will be holding roundtables throughout Iowa’s Second District to discuss the impact stalled legislation is having on Iowa’s rural economy. On his Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour, Loebsack will talk with farmers and other leaders in the rural community about the importance of passing the Farm Bill and the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). Both pieces of legislation, which are vital to Iowans, have been held up due to political games being played in Washington.
The weeklong series of roundtables will begin TOMORROW, Friday, November 1 in Newton and Knoxville. Loebsack will also make stops in Muscatine, Des Moines, Lee, Scott, Clinton, Jefferson, Wapello, Clarke, Appanoose and Monroe Counties. Additional locations and details will be announced throughout the week. Media are invited to attend.
Investing in Iowa’s Rural Economy Tour – Friday, Nov 1
ISU Extension Office
550 N. 2nd Ave. W.
Farm Bureau Office
1017 North Lincoln
Tags See All Tags