- Discount - Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Buy MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14 (en)
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
|Loebsack Urges Iowa DOT to Prioritize I-74 Bridge Construction|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:56|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today urged the Iowa Department of Transportation to continue a plan for construction on the Iowa side of the I-74 bridge in the Quad Cities in light of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s reported decision to not include this necessary project on their list of priorities. Congressman Bobby Schilling (IL-17) is also sending a similar letter to the Illinois DOT.
“Having met and talked with many community leaders, businesses owners, and residents of the Quad Cities, I know that continued delay of this project will have significant negative effects on productivity, quality of life, and economic development for the region,” wrote Loebsack. “I am disappointed by this development and know this project is a priority for the Quad Cities. I again respectfully urge you to work to find a way to ensure I-74 Bridge construction can move forward at a minimum on the Iowa side and work with ILDOT to express the importance of this project.”
Previously, Loebsack has met with representatives from the Iowa DOT about the importance of the I-74 bridge. He has also expressed the need to replace the bridge with the Secretary of Transportation, the Speaker of the House and has urged the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to take action.
A copy of the letter can be seen here.
Tags See All Tags