- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- 149.95$ QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- Buy Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC
- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
|Loebsack Urges Iowa DOT to Prioritize I-74 Bridge Construction|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:56|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today urged the Iowa Department of Transportation to continue a plan for construction on the Iowa side of the I-74 bridge in the Quad Cities in light of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s reported decision to not include this necessary project on their list of priorities. Congressman Bobby Schilling (IL-17) is also sending a similar letter to the Illinois DOT.
“Having met and talked with many community leaders, businesses owners, and residents of the Quad Cities, I know that continued delay of this project will have significant negative effects on productivity, quality of life, and economic development for the region,” wrote Loebsack. “I am disappointed by this development and know this project is a priority for the Quad Cities. I again respectfully urge you to work to find a way to ensure I-74 Bridge construction can move forward at a minimum on the Iowa side and work with ILDOT to express the importance of this project.”
Previously, Loebsack has met with representatives from the Iowa DOT about the importance of the I-74 bridge. He has also expressed the need to replace the bridge with the Secretary of Transportation, the Speaker of the House and has urged the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to take action.
A copy of the letter can be seen here.
Tags See All Tags