- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC (en)
- Buy Nik Software Dfine 2.0 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit) (en)
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- 29.95$ Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft Outlook 2013 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
|Loebsack Welcomes Eastern Iowa Honor Flight to Washington|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Thursday, 17 October 2013 07:28|
Veterans from WWII, Korean Wars view monuments built in their honor
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today welcomed the Eastern Iowa Honor Flight to the National World War II Memorial on the National Mall in Washington. Loebsack presented the members of the Honor Flight with copies of the Congressional Record statement he submitted in recognition of their service, as well as copy of the Our Flag booklet. The Eastern Iowa Honor Flight brings both World War II and Korean War veterans to Washington to visit our nation’s capital and Memorials built in their honor.
“I look forward to welcoming each Honor Flight to our nation’s capital so they can see the memorials that were built in their honor. Being able to welcome these veterans today was especially meaningful,” said Loebsack. “We cannot thank these veterans enough for their service to our nation. I was honored to present them with a copy of the statement I made for the official Congressional Record to recognize their service.”
The Honor Flights are all fully paid for, and the veterans are typically accompanied by volunteers who donate their time to ensure that the veterans have a safe trip. This group included 83 veterans. The Eastern Iowa Honor Flight left from the Eastern Iowa Airport this morning and will return tonight.
Loebsack is an avid supporter of our veterans. As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, he has worked to improve care and benefits for our servicemembers and veterans, including expanding Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits for the National Guard; expanding access to mental health care; helping our veterans find civilian jobs; and opening new Community Based Outpatient Clinics to improve access to VA services for Iowa veterans. He also co-introduced bipartisan legislation to eliminate the waiting period for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits for servicemembers wounded in combat.
Congressman Dave Loebsack joins veterans from the Eastern Iowa Honor Flight at the World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Congressman Dave Loebsack welcomes a veteran from Eastern Iowa who flew to Washington D.C. to visit the WWII Memorial.###
Tags See All Tags