- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 49.95$ Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC
- Download Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
|Loebsack Welcomes Governor Branstad’s Upcoming Testimony Before Armed Services Committee|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 11:55|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today welcomed the announcement that Iowa Governor Terry Branstad will participate in a House Armed Services Readiness Subcommittee hearing on Thursday, July 12th.
The hearing will focus on the Air Force’s proposed reductions and Governor Branstad is expected to discuss the importance of keeping the 132nd Fighter Wing based in Des Moines. As the only Member of Congress from Iowa on the House Armed Services Committee, Loebsack successfully included a bipartisan amendment in the FY 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to prevent the retirement of the F-16s. Loebsack is a member of the Readiness Subcommittee and will participate in the hearing.
“I was proud to work in a bipartisan fashion to prevent cuts to Air National Guard personnel and the retirement or transfer of Air National Guard aircraft, including the 132nd Fighter Wing in Des Moines. Now, I am pleased folks in Washington will have a chance to hear directly from Governor Branstad about the importance of the National Guard to our homeland and national security. The men and women of the 132nd Fighter Wing have proven time and again they are some of the most cost effective and experienced in the National Guard. Iowans are proud of the 132nd's work and the more people know about their service, the more impressed they will be.
“I welcome the Governor’s testimony and look forward to continue to work on a bipartisan basis to ensure our dedicated Airmen do not see their positions eliminated.”###
Tags See All Tags