- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- 29.95$ Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Discount - ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro (en)
|Looking for something to do this weekend?|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Davenport Parks & Recreation|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 07:34|
This weekend - Haunted Island
Last weekend was rained out, so Haunted Island will open this weekend at 6 p.m. October 19 and 20 at Credit Island, 2200 W. River Drive, Davenport. It will include a bat presentation at 6:30 p.m., hayrack rides from dark until midnight, and a bonfire with a storyteller. Concessions will be available. Admission is $12; $8 for ages 4-11; free for ages 3 and under.A $2-off coupon is available online. Proceeds benefit the Friends of Credit Island.
Friday Family Fun
This weekend - Family Friday Nights
Join us for Family Friday Night at Red Hawk Golf and Learning Center, 6364 Northwest Blvd. Enjoy family golf on our par-3 course, pizza, popcorn, lemonade and a movie.
October 19 - Sports: Red Hawk Golf and movie;
October 26 - Friday Night Jam and Uno tournament at Roosevelt Community Center.
Enjoy Public Skating this weekend at River's Edge
Public Skate this weekend at the River's Edge:
Get in shape for this winter season! Come on down to the River's Edge for public skate. Admission is only $5, skate rental is $3.
Friday, October 19:
11:00am - 1:00pm
Sunday, October 21:
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Junior Theatre Mainstage Show
Beauty and the Beast, by Vera Morris is the featured fall presentation in October: Cursed! A young prince is transformed into a Beast because of his selfishness and locked away in an enchanted castle, along with all who serve him. To break the curse, he must learn to love more than just himself. Beauty, a young girl from a nearby village, finds her way into the cursed castle. Join us as the magic unfolds onstage.
@ 1:00 and 4:00 pm;
@ 2:00 pm.
Admission is $5 anyone 3 and up.
Tags See All Tags