- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features cheap oem
- 49.95$ ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Buy Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Buy Cheap Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Buy Corel Painter X (en)
- Buy OEM OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
|Low-Price Grocery Leader ALDI Brings New Jobs to Davenport|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Tayler Jackson|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 09:00|
Local Hiring Event on Feb. 17 Open to the Public
Davenport, Iowa – Feb. 13, 2014 – Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI, the nation’s low-price grocery leader*, will host a hiring event for its Davenport-area stores on Monday, Feb. 17. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associates, Shift Managers and Manager Trainees.
The hiring event is in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in the area, offering customers the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
What: ALDI hiring events for Davenport, Iowa, and Moline and Rock Island, Silvis, Ill.
Who: ALDI representatives and local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Monday, Feb. 17 from 7:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
Where: ALDI, 1702 Brady St., Davenport, IA 52803
Positions: • Store Associate - $11.35 per hour
• Shift Manager - $15.35 per hour
• Manager Trainee - $19.50 per hour
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates nearly 1,300 stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 25 million customers each month save up to 50 percent** on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells more than 1,300 of the most commonly purchased grocery items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.
*According to a survey of more than 6,500 consumers conducted in May 2013 by Market Force Information.
Tags See All Tags