- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Discount - Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Adobe Presenter 9
- 299.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- 29.95$ 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 8
- Buy Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques (en)
|Low-Price Grocery Leader ALDI Brings New Jobs to Iowa City|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Tayler Jackson|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 08:41|
Local Hiring Event on Feb. 17 Open to the Public
Iowa City, Iowa – Feb. 13, 2014 – Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI, the nation’s low-price grocery leader*, will host a hiring event for its Iowa City-area stores on Monday, Feb. 17. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associates, Shift Managers and Manager Trainees.
The hiring events follow the recent Iowa City store opening that expanded grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
What: ALDI hiring events for Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Marion, Iowa
Who: ALDI representatives and local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Monday, Feb. 17 from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Where: ALDI, 760 Ruppert Road, Iowa City, IA 52246
Positions: • Store Associate - $12.35 per hour
• Shift Manager - $16.35 per hour
• Manager Trainee - $19.50 per hour
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates nearly 1,300 stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 25 million customers each month save up to 50 percent** on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells more than 1,300 of the most commonly purchased grocery items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.
Tags See All Tags