- Buy QuarkXPress 10 (en)
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Publisher 2013
- 9.95$ Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Download Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- 89.95$ VMware Workstation 8 cheap oem
- Discount - Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
- Buy Cheap Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
- 79.95$ ARTS PDF Variform Plus cheap oem
|Low-Price Grocery Leader ALDI Brings New Jobs to Iowa City|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Tayler Jackson|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 08:41|
Local Hiring Event on Feb. 17 Open to the Public
Iowa City, Iowa – Feb. 13, 2014 – Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI, the nation’s low-price grocery leader*, will host a hiring event for its Iowa City-area stores on Monday, Feb. 17. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associates, Shift Managers and Manager Trainees.
The hiring events follow the recent Iowa City store opening that expanded grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
What: ALDI hiring events for Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Marion, Iowa
Who: ALDI representatives and local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Monday, Feb. 17 from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Where: ALDI, 760 Ruppert Road, Iowa City, IA 52246
Positions: • Store Associate - $12.35 per hour
• Shift Manager - $16.35 per hour
• Manager Trainee - $19.50 per hour
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates nearly 1,300 stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 25 million customers each month save up to 50 percent** on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells more than 1,300 of the most commonly purchased grocery items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.
Tags See All Tags