- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Chief Architect X2
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 (en)
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 10 (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy OEM Altova SchemaAgent 2009
- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
|Low-Tech Holiday Gifts the Grandkids Will Remember|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 09:09|
Instead of Another Mobile Device or Video Game, Consider
Something Lasting from the Heart
Kids get their first cell phone by age 12, and more than a third of them have smart phones. Nine out of 10 teens have a computer and 97 percent of 12- to 17-year-olds play video games. More than half the homes in the United States have a fairly new video game console.
“It’s great that our kids have access to technology, but I talk to a lot of grandparents who say they simply don’t enjoy giving their grandkids tech gifts during the holiday season,” says Ted Bernstein, founder of Life Insurance Concepts, Inc. (www.lifeinsuranceconcepts.com
That has become more challenging as kids, along with the rest of us, come to rely more and more on technology for everything -- from communication to entertainment to telling the time.
Coming from a four-generation family of life insurance specialists, Bernstein has a special interest in family legacies and a long history of innovation. He offers these suggestions for holiday gifts for grandkids that create lasting memories.
About Ted Bernstein
Ted Bernstein is a third-generation life insurance specialist with decades of speaking out and advocating for changes on behalf of consumers. He was the first to introduce “no-load” life insurance in the mid-1980s and recently developed the Installment Life Option. Bernstein is a nationally recognized expert in alternative distribution strategies and life insurance product development.
Tags See All Tags