- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Download Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Photoshop CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Hazel 3
- Download CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy Cheap Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Download Ashampoo Core Tuner
- Download Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features cheap oem
|Lower Wapsipinicon River Cleanup Project, Aug. 24-26|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by KJ Rebarcak|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2007 03:31|
The Lower Wapsipinicon River Cleanup Project’s second annual event will take place August 24-26, 2007. This canoe-based river cleanup will begin Saturday morning at Allen's Grove Park near Donahue, IA, and end Sunday afternoon at Walter's Landing near McCausland, IA. The 21-mile trip will run through both Clinton and Scott Counties.Base camp for Friday and Saturday nights will be at Rock Creek Marina in Clinton County. Tent camping is free; cabins and electrical sites are available for an extra charge. Showers, flush toilets, and running water will be available at the campground. The Friday night stay is optional. The cleanup will actually begin early Saturday morning, August 25.
Participants may bring their own food or pay for catered meals in advance with their registration. We will offer all three meals on Saturday (including a free fish boil on Saturday night), and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Participants may choose any or all of the meals. T-shirts will be offered for sale, and the Clinton County Conservation board will provide a free educational program on Saturday evening.
A limited number of canoes, paddles, and orange "keyhole" PFDs will be provided free for those who don't have or don't want to use their own. PFDs are required to be worn at all times while participants are on the river.
Tags See All Tags