- Buy Red Giant Shooter Suite 12 (en)
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- 19.95$ Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- 49.95$ Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
|Lower Wapsipinicon River Cleanup Project, Aug. 24-26|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by KJ Rebarcak|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2007 03:31|
The Lower Wapsipinicon River Cleanup Project’s second annual event will take place August 24-26, 2007. This canoe-based river cleanup will begin Saturday morning at Allen's Grove Park near Donahue, IA, and end Sunday afternoon at Walter's Landing near McCausland, IA. The 21-mile trip will run through both Clinton and Scott Counties.Base camp for Friday and Saturday nights will be at Rock Creek Marina in Clinton County. Tent camping is free; cabins and electrical sites are available for an extra charge. Showers, flush toilets, and running water will be available at the campground. The Friday night stay is optional. The cleanup will actually begin early Saturday morning, August 25.
Participants may bring their own food or pay for catered meals in advance with their registration. We will offer all three meals on Saturday (including a free fish boil on Saturday night), and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Participants may choose any or all of the meals. T-shirts will be offered for sale, and the Clinton County Conservation board will provide a free educational program on Saturday evening.
A limited number of canoes, paddles, and orange "keyhole" PFDs will be provided free for those who don't have or don't want to use their own. PFDs are required to be worn at all times while participants are on the river.
Tags See All Tags