- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011 (en)
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy OEM Chief Architect X2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout cheap oem
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC (en,fr,de)
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image 11 Home
- 129.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC (en)
- Download PC Washer 2
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
|Lt. Gov. Reynolds encourages students to participate in National Walk to School Day|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 02 October 2012 08:13|
(DES MOINES) – Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds today encouraged students to stay healthy by participating in the National Walk to School Day, in conjunction with Iowa’s Second Annual Healthiest State Intitative Walk tomorrow.
“I am encouraging all students to take a simple step towards a healthier lifestyle by joining the National Walk to School Day,” said Reynolds. “Governor Branstad and I have an ambitious goal to become the healthiest state in the nation and walking to school is a wonderful way for kids to help us reach our goal.”
National Walk to School Day is an international campaign that promotes safety, fun and healthier habits for kids by walking or biking to school. Over 75 school walk events are registered throughout Iowa. To register a walking event for your school or to find one near your community click here.
“Tomorrow I will be taking part in the Healthiest State’s Second Annual Walk, and I look forward to lacing up my tennis shoes with fellow Iowans and choosing to lead a healthier, more active lifestyle,” added Reynolds.
The Healthiest State Walk began in October 2011 in which more than 291,000 Iowans participated in the kick-off Start Somewhere Walk.###
Tags See All Tags