- Discount - FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Discount - Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium cheap oem
- Discount - Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
|Lt. Gov. Reynolds encourages students to participate in National Walk to School Day|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 02 October 2012 08:13|
(DES MOINES) – Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds today encouraged students to stay healthy by participating in the National Walk to School Day, in conjunction with Iowa’s Second Annual Healthiest State Intitative Walk tomorrow.
“I am encouraging all students to take a simple step towards a healthier lifestyle by joining the National Walk to School Day,” said Reynolds. “Governor Branstad and I have an ambitious goal to become the healthiest state in the nation and walking to school is a wonderful way for kids to help us reach our goal.”
National Walk to School Day is an international campaign that promotes safety, fun and healthier habits for kids by walking or biking to school. Over 75 school walk events are registered throughout Iowa. To register a walking event for your school or to find one near your community click here.
“Tomorrow I will be taking part in the Healthiest State’s Second Annual Walk, and I look forward to lacing up my tennis shoes with fellow Iowans and choosing to lead a healthier, more active lifestyle,” added Reynolds.
The Healthiest State Walk began in October 2011 in which more than 291,000 Iowans participated in the kick-off Start Somewhere Walk.###
Tags See All Tags