- Buy proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- 9.95$ Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Download Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Discount - PhoneView 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
|Lt. Gov. Reynolds to lead trade mission to Vietnam and the Philippines in February|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 26 November 2012 15:30|
Trade mission is part of the administration's goal to increase trade opportunities by 20 percent. Interested Iowans are encouraged to participate in the trade mission.
(DES MOINES) – Lieutenant Governor Kim Reynolds will lead a trade mission to Vietnam and the Philippines from February 22 – March 2, 2013. This trade mission will focus on two main components; increasing exports of Iowa pork to Southeast Asia and fostering export opportunities for Iowa manufacturers who are considering development or expansion in the region. The Iowa Economic Development Authority's (IEDA) International Trade Office will assist in coordinating the trip, and interested Iowans are invited to participate in this mission.
"This mission will generate new trading relationships with Vietnam and the Philippines," said Lt. Gov. Reynolds. "Both countries have shown tremendous economic growth and continue to be open to new business opportunities – it makes sense for us to have a presence there and I am pleased to be leading this effort."
"Vietnam and the Philippines are burgeoning markets for Iowa businesses, especially when it comes to pork products and manufacturing," said Gov. Branstad. “Trade missions like this one open Iowa companies up to new growth opportunities in expanding markets outside of the United States."
Visits to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Manila are part of the Iowa delegation's itinerary. The trade mission’s agenda will include meetings with senior government officials, prospective industry association leaders and events promoting Iowa to potential economic partners. Iowa companies will participate in meetings specific to their market entry or expansion needs.
Additional information on this trade mission can be found at: www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.
Tags See All Tags