- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,fr)
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Red Giant Color Suite 11 (en)
- 39.95$ Corel Digital Studio 2010 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|Lt. Gov. Reynolds to lead trade mission to Vietnam and the Philippines in February|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 26 November 2012 15:30|
Trade mission is part of the administration's goal to increase trade opportunities by 20 percent. Interested Iowans are encouraged to participate in the trade mission.
(DES MOINES) – Lieutenant Governor Kim Reynolds will lead a trade mission to Vietnam and the Philippines from February 22 – March 2, 2013. This trade mission will focus on two main components; increasing exports of Iowa pork to Southeast Asia and fostering export opportunities for Iowa manufacturers who are considering development or expansion in the region. The Iowa Economic Development Authority's (IEDA) International Trade Office will assist in coordinating the trip, and interested Iowans are invited to participate in this mission.
"This mission will generate new trading relationships with Vietnam and the Philippines," said Lt. Gov. Reynolds. "Both countries have shown tremendous economic growth and continue to be open to new business opportunities – it makes sense for us to have a presence there and I am pleased to be leading this effort."
"Vietnam and the Philippines are burgeoning markets for Iowa businesses, especially when it comes to pork products and manufacturing," said Gov. Branstad. “Trade missions like this one open Iowa companies up to new growth opportunities in expanding markets outside of the United States."
Visits to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Manila are part of the Iowa delegation's itinerary. The trade mission’s agenda will include meetings with senior government officials, prospective industry association leaders and events promoting Iowa to potential economic partners. Iowa companies will participate in meetings specific to their market entry or expansion needs.
Additional information on this trade mission can be found at: www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.
Tags See All Tags