- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 179.95$ Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC cheap oem
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business cheap oem
- 329.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Magix Samplitude 11
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ Word 2007 For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Download Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
|Lt. Gov. Simon applauds farm bill being signed into law|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:48|
CARBONDALE – Feb. 7, 2014. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement on President Barack Obama signing a new farm bill into law.
“I applaud Congress for its efforts to work together in a bipartisan fashion to pass a farm bill. After much debate, a comprehensive piece of legislation has now been signed by the President.
“As chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC), I know the importance of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and firmly believe cuts in the farm bill to SNAP are too drastic. While this is not a perfect bill, it takes important steps to assist farmers and support programs to increase access to fresh and local foods.
“I am pleased to see support for a Hunger-Free Communities Incentives Grant that provides incentives for SNAP recipients to buy local food. The grant provision is a win for consumers, who will be able to increase their consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, and a win for farmers, who should enjoy increased revenues. Illinois should follow this lead and seek these matching funds.”###
Tags See All Tags