- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC
- Download Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Discount - PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Buy Cheap Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 3
- Discount - Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 (en)
- Buy Cheap Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 (en)
|Lt. Gov. Simon applauds farm bill being signed into law|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:48|
CARBONDALE – Feb. 7, 2014. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement on President Barack Obama signing a new farm bill into law.
“I applaud Congress for its efforts to work together in a bipartisan fashion to pass a farm bill. After much debate, a comprehensive piece of legislation has now been signed by the President.
“As chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC), I know the importance of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and firmly believe cuts in the farm bill to SNAP are too drastic. While this is not a perfect bill, it takes important steps to assist farmers and support programs to increase access to fresh and local foods.
“I am pleased to see support for a Hunger-Free Communities Incentives Grant that provides incentives for SNAP recipients to buy local food. The grant provision is a win for consumers, who will be able to increase their consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, and a win for farmers, who should enjoy increased revenues. Illinois should follow this lead and seek these matching funds.”###
Tags See All Tags