- Discount - Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Discount - AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) (en,fr,cs)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Download Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Buy Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
|Lt. Gov. Simon applauds farm bill being signed into law|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:48|
CARBONDALE – Feb. 7, 2014. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement on President Barack Obama signing a new farm bill into law.
“I applaud Congress for its efforts to work together in a bipartisan fashion to pass a farm bill. After much debate, a comprehensive piece of legislation has now been signed by the President.
“As chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC), I know the importance of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and firmly believe cuts in the farm bill to SNAP are too drastic. While this is not a perfect bill, it takes important steps to assist farmers and support programs to increase access to fresh and local foods.
“I am pleased to see support for a Hunger-Free Communities Incentives Grant that provides incentives for SNAP recipients to buy local food. The grant provision is a win for consumers, who will be able to increase their consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, and a win for farmers, who should enjoy increased revenues. Illinois should follow this lead and seek these matching funds.”###
Tags See All Tags