- Download Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Buy Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 (en,de,fr,ru)
- Buy Word 2007 For Dummies (en)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Project Professional 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
- Buy Avid Media Composer 5 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
|Lt. Gov. Simon applauds farm bill being signed into law|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:48|
CARBONDALE – Feb. 7, 2014. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement on President Barack Obama signing a new farm bill into law.
“I applaud Congress for its efforts to work together in a bipartisan fashion to pass a farm bill. After much debate, a comprehensive piece of legislation has now been signed by the President.
“As chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC), I know the importance of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and firmly believe cuts in the farm bill to SNAP are too drastic. While this is not a perfect bill, it takes important steps to assist farmers and support programs to increase access to fresh and local foods.
“I am pleased to see support for a Hunger-Free Communities Incentives Grant that provides incentives for SNAP recipients to buy local food. The grant provision is a win for consumers, who will be able to increase their consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, and a win for farmers, who should enjoy increased revenues. Illinois should follow this lead and seek these matching funds.”###
Tags See All Tags