- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Discount - Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Website Creator X6
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- 29.95$ ACDSee Pro 2 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features (en)
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0 cheap oem
|Lt. Gov. Simon applauds farm bill being signed into law|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:48|
CARBONDALE – Feb. 7, 2014. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement on President Barack Obama signing a new farm bill into law.
“I applaud Congress for its efforts to work together in a bipartisan fashion to pass a farm bill. After much debate, a comprehensive piece of legislation has now been signed by the President.
“As chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC), I know the importance of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and firmly believe cuts in the farm bill to SNAP are too drastic. While this is not a perfect bill, it takes important steps to assist farmers and support programs to increase access to fresh and local foods.
“I am pleased to see support for a Hunger-Free Communities Incentives Grant that provides incentives for SNAP recipients to buy local food. The grant provision is a win for consumers, who will be able to increase their consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, and a win for farmers, who should enjoy increased revenues. Illinois should follow this lead and seek these matching funds.”###
Tags See All Tags