- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Download CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit) (en,it,fr,ja,de)
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Buy Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC (en)
|Lt. Gov. Simon applauds farm bill being signed into law|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:48|
CARBONDALE – Feb. 7, 2014. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement on President Barack Obama signing a new farm bill into law.
“I applaud Congress for its efforts to work together in a bipartisan fashion to pass a farm bill. After much debate, a comprehensive piece of legislation has now been signed by the President.
“As chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC), I know the importance of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and firmly believe cuts in the farm bill to SNAP are too drastic. While this is not a perfect bill, it takes important steps to assist farmers and support programs to increase access to fresh and local foods.
“I am pleased to see support for a Hunger-Free Communities Incentives Grant that provides incentives for SNAP recipients to buy local food. The grant provision is a win for consumers, who will be able to increase their consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, and a win for farmers, who should enjoy increased revenues. Illinois should follow this lead and seek these matching funds.”###
Tags See All Tags