- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Download IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Download 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM InDesign CS5 Bible
|Lt. Gov. Simon applauds farm bill being signed into law|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:48|
CARBONDALE – Feb. 7, 2014. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement on President Barack Obama signing a new farm bill into law.
“I applaud Congress for its efforts to work together in a bipartisan fashion to pass a farm bill. After much debate, a comprehensive piece of legislation has now been signed by the President.
“As chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC), I know the importance of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and firmly believe cuts in the farm bill to SNAP are too drastic. While this is not a perfect bill, it takes important steps to assist farmers and support programs to increase access to fresh and local foods.
“I am pleased to see support for a Hunger-Free Communities Incentives Grant that provides incentives for SNAP recipients to buy local food. The grant provision is a win for consumers, who will be able to increase their consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, and a win for farmers, who should enjoy increased revenues. Illinois should follow this lead and seek these matching funds.”###
Tags See All Tags