- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Download Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Download Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,cs,da,el,fi,hu,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ VMware Fusion 3 MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
|Lt. Gov. Simon to announce recipients of farmers’ market grant|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Justin Stofferahn|
|Friday, 20 July 2012 14:49|
CARBONDALE – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will host a media call-in Tuesday afternoon with Audrey Rowe, Administrator of the United States Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service, to announce that up to 50 farmers’ markets across Illinois will receive free wireless machines that accept Link, debit and credit cards as part of the Illinois Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Wireless Project. With these markets coming aboard, one in three farmers’ markets statewide will accept food stamp benefits for the first time.
Simon and Rowe will be joined on the call by Connie Spreen, the executive director of the Chicago non-profit Experimental Station, and vegetable farmers Cheryl and Josh Dotson of Dotson Farms in Beecher, a mother-son team that sells produce at several farmers’ markets in Chicago. Simon and Rowe will explain the wireless grant program and discuss USDA efforts to boost access to local foods and the impact that can have on the health of citizens and the economy.
DATE: Tuesday, July 24
TIME: 1 – 2 p.m.
PASSCODE: FNS (Given Verbally)
Trouble number: 202-720-8560
All callers using the above pass code will be placed in listen only mode. To join the Q&A portion of the meeting, these callers are instructed to press *1 on their touch tone phone.
Tags See All Tags