- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac cheap oem
- 19.95$ ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheetah 3D 5 MAC (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 4
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Buy OEM Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
|Lt. Governor Reynolds named to Republican Lieutenant Governors Association Executive Committee|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Wednesday, 20 March 2013 09:12|
(DES MOINES) – Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds today was named to the 2013 Republican Lieutenant Governors Association (RLGA) Executive Committee by the Republican State Leadership Committee President (RSLC), Chris Jankowski.
Priorities for the RLGA Executive Committee include growing jobs, improving education, supporting economic development and improving tourism.
“I look forward to using my position on the RLGA’s Executive Committee to share the positive initiatives we’re spearheading in Iowa,” said Reynolds. “In using our best practices, other states will learn from Iowa’s successes in job creation and education reform. In the same regard, I look forward to learning from other states as we apply additional meaningful economic development measures in Iowa moving forward. The states are leading the new reform efforts, and moving this country forward as a whole.”
The full list of the Executive Committee includes: Nevada Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki – Chairman, Mississippi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves – Vice Chairman, Alaska Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell, Arkansas Lt. Gov. Mark Darr, Iowa Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds, Kansas Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer, New Mexico Lt. Gov. John Sanchez, Tennessee Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey and Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch.
The RLGA is the only national organization committed to raising money and assisting Republicans in their campaigns for Lieutenant Governor, an office that has served as a springboard to elected positions such as Governor, U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, or appointments to the President's Cabinet. The RLGA currently claims 30 of the 45 Lieutenant Governor offices nationwide, a record number for the organization. Republicans currently hold 15 of the 19 independently-elected positions and 15 of the 26 team-elected/appointed seats.
# # #
Tags See All Tags