- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Download Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
|LT. GOVERNOR REYNOLDS TO COME TO RIVERMONT COLLEGIATE FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Vanessa Douglas|
|Friday, 15 August 2014 08:13|
Lt. Governor Reynolds will be visiting Rivermont Collegiate September 22nd at 11am to meet the Middle School Robotics team that is headed to Brazil to represent the United States at the First Lego League Competition and Festival.
Rivermont Collegiate's Middle School Robotics team ROFL (Robots on the Floor Laughing) has been chosen to represent the United States at the FIRST LEGO League (FLL) International Robotics Competition and Festival in Bello Horizante, Brazil this September. With over 14,000 FLL Teams in the U.S, ROFL will be the sole representative from the United States. John Deere is the team's official sponsor through its John Deere Inspire program. The team, based in Bettendorf, Iowa, will depart for Brazil on August 31; the competition will take place Sept. 1-4.
Rivermont Collegiate's ROFL Robotics team was chosen by John Deere to represent the U.S. based on the team's exceptional display of Core Values in Gracious Professionalism and their robot performance during the 2014 state competition.
The following students comprise the Middle School Robotics team (ROFL) that will represent Rivermont Collegiate and the United States in Brazil: Lauren Schroeder, Ellie Decker, Gabe Heaney, Jessica Elliott, and Nikhil Wagher.
Tags See All Tags