- Buy Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Buy OEM Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Discount - FL Studio 8 XXL
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 79.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC cheap oem
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Buy Cheap Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
|Lt. Governor Sheila Simon: More bike lanes and sidewalks mean healthier, safer transit|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Ken Lowe|
|Tuesday, 17 June 2014 10:05|
CARBONDALE — To stress the importance of more walking, biking and public transit opportunities, Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will deliver opening remarks at a “Complete Streets” training event at the Carbondale Civic Center at 9 a.m. tomorrow. Simon will call for strategic investment in bike lanes and sidewalks across Southern Illinois.
The Complete Streets planning policy is a new approach to local infrastructure that highlights the importance of public transit and pedestrian access as a means of making local transportation safer, healthier and more sustainable. Representatives with the Active Transportation Alliance will provide the free training to local planning and zoning board members.
In Carbondale, the project promotes the use and improvement of bike lanes and sidewalks, said Angie Bailey, Director of Health Education for the Jackson County Health Department.
The project is developed by Smart Growth America. Nine public health agencies throughout downstate Illinois have signed on to the initiative, covering Bond, Boone, Champaign, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Edwards, Effingham, Fayette, Fulton, Henderson, Jasper, Jefferson, Knox, Lawrence, Macon, Madison, Marion, Mason, McDonough, McHenry, Mercer, St. Clair, Wabash, Warren, Washington, Wayne and Winnebago Counties.###
Tags See All Tags