- Buy OEM Adobe Presenter 7
- Download Corel Painter X3
- Download Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Buy Cheap Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Buy Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
|Lt. Governor Simon accepting applications to military committee|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 12:29|
SPRINGFIELD – April 18, 2012. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon announced today that her Interagency Military Base Support and Economic Development Committee (IMBSEDC) is currently accepting applications for two new citizen members. The volunteer group advocates for the retention and reuse of the state’s military bases and works to foster a strong economic connection between the installations and their local economies.
“We look forward to welcoming new voices to our committee to continue our important work in supporting the state’s military families and regional economies,” Simon said.
Current members include retired military personnel and economic development officials, as well as four members of the General Assembly and representatives from various state agencies. A successful candidate may draw on personal and professional experiences in military, economic development, education or governmental fields.
The application announcement came Wednesday at the IMBSEDC’s quarterly meeting. Applications are now being accepted, and more information can be found here.
Tags See All Tags