- Discount - Ashampoo Office 2008
- Buy ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter (en)
- Buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium (en)
- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy Parallels Desktop 7 MAC (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Building a Web Site For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Discount - Apple iWork 09 MAC
|Lt. Governor Simon accepting applications to military committee|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 12:29|
SPRINGFIELD – April 18, 2012. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon announced today that her Interagency Military Base Support and Economic Development Committee (IMBSEDC) is currently accepting applications for two new citizen members. The volunteer group advocates for the retention and reuse of the state’s military bases and works to foster a strong economic connection between the installations and their local economies.
“We look forward to welcoming new voices to our committee to continue our important work in supporting the state’s military families and regional economies,” Simon said.
Current members include retired military personnel and economic development officials, as well as four members of the General Assembly and representatives from various state agencies. A successful candidate may draw on personal and professional experiences in military, economic development, education or governmental fields.
The application announcement came Wednesday at the IMBSEDC’s quarterly meeting. Applications are now being accepted, and more information can be found here.
Tags See All Tags