- Download Sony CD Architect 5.2
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Discount - LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
|Lt. Governor Simon praises Senate passage of licenses for all eligible Illinois drivers|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 15:33|
SPRINGFIELD – December 4, 2012. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s passage of legislation to issue every qualified Illinois resident a driver’s license.
“I am pleased to see the Senate take this important step toward making our roads safer for all Illinois residents. Regardless of legal status, we need to make sure every eligible driver in our state has received the proper training and carries insurance – before they get behind the wheel. This is an important public safety measure that will do just that, and I hope the House will pass the bill quickly and send it to the Governor’s desk,” Simon said.
Simon joined the bipartisan coalition supporting Senate Bill 957 based on her experience as a Jackson County prosecutor who witnessed the damaging financial impacts of uninsured, unlicensed drivers on Illinois roadways. New licenses are also projected to generate much needed new revenue for the state, she said.
Tags See All Tags