- Discount - Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Download Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- Buy OEM Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 (en)
- Buy Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy OEM Microsoft OneNote 2013
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- Buy Altova XMLSpy 2009 (en)
- 9.95$ The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop cheap oem
|Lt. Governor Simon praises Senate passage of licenses for all eligible Illinois drivers|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 15:33|
SPRINGFIELD – December 4, 2012. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s passage of legislation to issue every qualified Illinois resident a driver’s license.
“I am pleased to see the Senate take this important step toward making our roads safer for all Illinois residents. Regardless of legal status, we need to make sure every eligible driver in our state has received the proper training and carries insurance – before they get behind the wheel. This is an important public safety measure that will do just that, and I hope the House will pass the bill quickly and send it to the Governor’s desk,” Simon said.
Simon joined the bipartisan coalition supporting Senate Bill 957 based on her experience as a Jackson County prosecutor who witnessed the damaging financial impacts of uninsured, unlicensed drivers on Illinois roadways. New licenses are also projected to generate much needed new revenue for the state, she said.
Tags See All Tags