- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Buy OEM Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
|Lt. Governor Simon praises Senate passage of licenses for all eligible Illinois drivers|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 15:33|
SPRINGFIELD – December 4, 2012. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s passage of legislation to issue every qualified Illinois resident a driver’s license.
“I am pleased to see the Senate take this important step toward making our roads safer for all Illinois residents. Regardless of legal status, we need to make sure every eligible driver in our state has received the proper training and carries insurance – before they get behind the wheel. This is an important public safety measure that will do just that, and I hope the House will pass the bill quickly and send it to the Governor’s desk,” Simon said.
Simon joined the bipartisan coalition supporting Senate Bill 957 based on her experience as a Jackson County prosecutor who witnessed the damaging financial impacts of uninsured, unlicensed drivers on Illinois roadways. New licenses are also projected to generate much needed new revenue for the state, she said.
Tags See All Tags