- Download Sony Sound Forge 10
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Discount - Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Impression 3
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- Buy SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC (en,ja,de,it,fr)
- Buy Cheap OriginLab OriginPro 8
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
|Lt. Governor Simon praises Senate passage of licenses for all eligible Illinois drivers|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 15:33|
SPRINGFIELD – December 4, 2012. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s passage of legislation to issue every qualified Illinois resident a driver’s license.
“I am pleased to see the Senate take this important step toward making our roads safer for all Illinois residents. Regardless of legal status, we need to make sure every eligible driver in our state has received the proper training and carries insurance – before they get behind the wheel. This is an important public safety measure that will do just that, and I hope the House will pass the bill quickly and send it to the Governor’s desk,” Simon said.
Simon joined the bipartisan coalition supporting Senate Bill 957 based on her experience as a Jackson County prosecutor who witnessed the damaging financial impacts of uninsured, unlicensed drivers on Illinois roadways. New licenses are also projected to generate much needed new revenue for the state, she said.
Tags See All Tags