- Buy Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5 (en)
- Buy ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 (en)
- Download Wireless All In One For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - C# Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- Download Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 9.95$ Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
|Lt. Governor Simon praises Senate passage of licenses for all eligible Illinois drivers|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 15:33|
SPRINGFIELD – December 4, 2012. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s passage of legislation to issue every qualified Illinois resident a driver’s license.
“I am pleased to see the Senate take this important step toward making our roads safer for all Illinois residents. Regardless of legal status, we need to make sure every eligible driver in our state has received the proper training and carries insurance – before they get behind the wheel. This is an important public safety measure that will do just that, and I hope the House will pass the bill quickly and send it to the Governor’s desk,” Simon said.
Simon joined the bipartisan coalition supporting Senate Bill 957 based on her experience as a Jackson County prosecutor who witnessed the damaging financial impacts of uninsured, unlicensed drivers on Illinois roadways. New licenses are also projected to generate much needed new revenue for the state, she said.
Tags See All Tags