- Buy MathWorks MatLab R2010b (en)
- Buy Macx Video Converter Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks (en)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- 99.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP cheap oem
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC (en)
|Lt. Governor Simon reacts to governor’s fiscal year 2014 proposed budget|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 14:34|
SPRINGFIELD – March 6, 2013. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement in response to Governor Quinn’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2014.
“I commend Governor Quinn for proposing a balanced budget that will help us pay down almost $2 billion in overdue bills and maintain our investment in early childhood education and need-based grants for college students.
For the second consecutive year, Simon is reducing her office’s headcount to achieve savings. She will continue to return one day of pay per month to the state and require her senior staff members to take four furlough days within the year.
Simon is a state leader in education and ethics reform. She recently released a report on game changing practices that will make college more affordable for students, and helped draft legislation that would create the strongest financial disclosure law for public servants in 40 years. Simon also chairs the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council, key river and military base committees and advocates for domestic and sexual violence prevention.###
Tags See All Tags