- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- Download GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Download Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 (en,es,fr,de,ja)
- 39.95$ Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Download Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Download Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
|Lt. Governor Simon reacts to governor’s fiscal year 2014 proposed budget|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 14:34|
SPRINGFIELD – March 6, 2013. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement in response to Governor Quinn’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2014.
“I commend Governor Quinn for proposing a balanced budget that will help us pay down almost $2 billion in overdue bills and maintain our investment in early childhood education and need-based grants for college students.
For the second consecutive year, Simon is reducing her office’s headcount to achieve savings. She will continue to return one day of pay per month to the state and require her senior staff members to take four furlough days within the year.
Simon is a state leader in education and ethics reform. She recently released a report on game changing practices that will make college more affordable for students, and helped draft legislation that would create the strongest financial disclosure law for public servants in 40 years. Simon also chairs the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council, key river and military base committees and advocates for domestic and sexual violence prevention.###
Tags See All Tags